Natural High-Cholesterol Remedies
High cholesterol often is caused by unhealthy lifestyle choices like a diet high in saturated fats, genetics and lack of adequate physical activity. The levels can be quite difficult to control, however we have a few products that we highly recommend as a natural remedy!
Lifzyme® Sense 108
Sense108 is rich in enzymes with a comprehensive blend of over 100 types of pure botanical fermentation extracts. Enzymes help you digest your meals more efficiently and deliver the nutrients from your food to your body and releasing nutrients for energy production and cell growth and repair. Natural supplementation is an excellent way to replenish enzymes that are lost in foods during cooking and processing. Enzymes are one of the most essential elements in our body. They are responsible for absorbing, repairing, dissolving and rebuilding the many ingredients and chemicals our body uses in its daily business of living.
- Red Grape Extract (contained Resveratrol) – Anti-oxidant
- Kintoki Ginger – To help warm your inner body and stimulate blood circulation
It is recommended to take 1 capsule before every meal, 2 capsules recommended prior heavy meal. May take up to 6 capsules a day.
Lifzyme® Cordyceps Enzyme Drink
Nano-tech pure natural fruit live enzyme developed by University of Pennsylvania, Zhongshan Medical University, Hung Kuang University of Technology extracted versified fruit essence plus superior oligosaccharides, then, it is implanted with beneficial bacteria and golden-ratio herbal extract for fermentation. It contains various nutrients such as fruit fiber, yeast, protein, minerals, amino acids, vitamins and digestive enzymes, where effects of beauty, health maintenance and nutritional supplements have been praised for years.
- One to three times a day and 30cc with 5-8 times at ice water or warm water (the water temperature shall be under 45 ̊c for maintenance of active ingredients of beneficial bacteria), or a few minutes in the month with saliva then swallow it as best.
- Take it prior to breakfast, fasting, after taking bath and exercises, before going to bed which is the best.
- Take it with enzyme powder or fibre powder to enhance fasting capacity.
- Keep taking it every day is critical to your beauty and being healthy.
Uniflora® Royal Jelly (Capsules)
Similar to Bioflora® Fresh Royal Jelly, only in a capsule format. Royal Jelly is a type of bee secretion that is fed to the queen bee, harvested from the bee hive using special technique. This special technique allows the highest quality of royal jelly to be extracted. Uniflora Royal Jelly is now among the best in the world.
- Take 2 capsules a day in the morning (refrain from consuming at night)
Bioflora® Fresh Royal Jelly
Bioflora® Fresh Royal Jelly is originated from the unpolluted plains of central Romania. Royal Jelly is a food substance specially produced by the younger bees, to feed the queen. Fresh Royal Jelly is sticky, milky, and slightly yellowish. It looks lucid and pasty and has a tart taste.
Bioflora® Fresh Royal Jelly contains a good amount of protein, mineral, amino acid, vitamins, 10-hydroxy decenoic acid and paroten which are highly beneficial to humans. Bioflora® Fresh Royal Jelly is able to help inhibit bacteria growth as well as revitalise the old cells and promote cell metabolism. It is best to consume in the morning when your stomach is empty.
- Fresh royal jelly will need to be kept in the freezer at all times to maintain freshness
- Place one teaspoon of Fresh Royal Jelly every morning before breakfast
- Leave Fresh Royal Jelly under the tongue until it dissolves.
- Pregnant, lactating women, asthmatic patient, allergy-sensitive people and young children before puberty are advised to avoid royal jelly.