Honey in general is not just a substitute for sugar and has been known to have therapeutic effects. Commonly used as a sugar substitute, beauty regimen and great with pancakes! The best thing about honey is that it never spoils even for a 100 years!
Now it’s not just honey, there are different types of honey from different places, cities, regions and countries and one of that different breed is Manuka honey. Why is it different from other Honeys? It’s found in New Zealand and the bees that created this honey pollinates a plant called Manukadoes getting its name Manuka Honey.
It’s widely known that Manuka honey has a lot of health benefits and is mostly used because of its medicinal value.
Manuka honey has been found to have high amounts of:
- Amino Acids that helps with cell activity. Our body is made up of cells so in simple term if your cells are healthy your organs will function well.
- Vitamin B Complex.It’s broken down to B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12and areresponsible for cell metabolism.They are the oil that keeps the machine (our cells) performing at an optimum level by transforming the food that we eat into fuel.
- Iron plays a primary role in producing red blood cells that helps carry oxygen into our body.
- Calcium helps in keeping out bones healthy and also helps the heart to function properly.
- Other essentials found in Manuka Honey are Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc
Furthermore has been widely known to have antibacterial properties effective in treating staph infection, sore throat and minor infections. This is because scientists found high level of enzymes that naturally creates hydrogen peroxide that works as an antibacterial.
Manuka Honey Cosmetic availability
You will be pleased to know that we have Manuka Cosmetic readily available for you. We have one of the best produced Manuka Honey Cosmetic in the market today.
Manuka’s Cosmet uses organic raw honey which has not been heat-treated, contains no additives, and has been awarded the excellent “UMF 15+” certification for antibacterial activity by the UMF Honey Association.
Get one from us today and discover what Manuka Honey Cosmetic Singapore can do for you.